Sunday, May 16, 2010

Color Clubs N21 Twiggie


A few weeks ago I blogged about my addiction to the drug store, well on my escapade at the drug store I picked up Color Clubs N21 Twiggie polish. I must say I Love Love Love this polish! it works for any skin tone. I'm starting to become a huge fan of Color Club polishes. They're affordable(2.99) and I don't have to worry about the cap of the polish getting stuck like OPI nail polish ( am I the only person that encounters this with OPI polishes?). This polish should definitely be added to your nail polish collection.
The picture on the right is my hand. The lighting on the picture is really horrible, but I wanted you guys to get a gist of what I'm saying. The above picture is exactly what the polish looks like in person. It's just AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment