Friday, May 7, 2010

Honey Bee Those Lips

I don't know about you guys, but I for one have a phobia of having dry cracked lips. I can't stand it when I see a diva with lipstick on and some cracked up lips! Honeyyyyyyy Cracked lips are not cute! especially dry cracked lips with lipstick/lipgloss, besides nobody wants to kiss concrete lips (Shaking my head at the thought). In order to avoid having dry cracked lips it's important to treat your lips ( yes dolls your lips need TLC too). To ensure smooth lips I suggest you use philosophy's kiss me exfoliating lip scrub at night($15).
Then follow up by moisturizing those choppers with (Believe it or not) Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm ($2.99).










This regimen will leave your lips feeling soft as silk and no longer like the pot hole infested streets of New York City. I hope this helps on your journey to beautiful lips. Tootles Divas!! P.S tell me how it worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment