Monday, May 17, 2010

Maybelline Liquid Mousse Foundation


Lately I've been getting really annoyed by some of these foundations on the market, so I've taken upon myself to find some of the best foundations out on the market. To be honest I'm tired of using my MAC foundations. They do nothing for me ( this is just my personal opinion). I know some of you out their are pro MAC and believe me I love MAC as well, but I do feel that MAC is a bit overrated. Their are tons of other products out there that work and can get the job done; It's just a matter of trial and error. In my efforts to find wonderful make up I stumbled across Maybelline Liquid Mousse Foundation. Now on a regular day I would have walked right pass this foundation, but today I thought what the hell, I have nothing to loose but $7 bucks( it was on sale). Besides $7 bucks it's way better than spending $25+ on foundation to discover you hate it. To my surprise this foundation definitely gave me full coverage and nice air brushed look. Although it did all of that I'm still not 100% sold on this product. It's just something about it that doesn't make me want to shimey shake. I think I'm going to continue to test the waters and see what else is out there before I totally commit myself to this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment