Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Affordable Mascara that works



With everyone wanting longer and fuller eyelashes these days and hundreds of different mascara's out their I know it can be a bit overwhelming to choose the right one that works without breaking your pockets. If your anything like me ( a recessionista) then you would hate to spend money on a product that doesn't work to your expectation. Lets be real, not everyone can afford to spend $24 Mascara, So I've decided to let all you Make up Divas/Divos know about Avons Super Shock Mascara. To be honest when I seen the price of this Mascara I was extremely skeptical. I didn't think that a product at this price point ($4.99) would do anything for my lashes, but after going through a ridiculous number of Mascara's (expensive and inexpensive) that clumped together, dried up quickly or had hardly anything in them I decided to give it a try. This Mascara is absolutely amazing. The wand separates lashes beautifully and provides for a very natural and bold look. It adds length and volume, never clumps and lasts all day without flaking. So if your looking for an affordable Mascara that does exactly as promised then contact your local Avon representative and order Avons Super Shock Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment