Monday, April 26, 2010

Drug Store Rehab..


I swear their is something wrong with me! I'm addicted to the Drug Store
or shall i say I'm addicted to Duane Reade. Every time I walk pass a Duane Reade it's like I have to go in and once i'm in i feel like I'm on cloud 9! and for those of us from NYC you know there is a Duane Reade on every corner!!! so really! how am I suppose to control myself ( BBM sad Face)??? with so many beauty products to choose from it's easy for a gal like me to want to get a fix. From Essie/OPI nail polish to Revlon color stay Lipstick I always end up purchasing a bunch of stuff that I'm sure I could do with out ( well maybe not, but you get my drift). Today as I sat behind my desk all I could think about was heading to Duane Reade on my lunch break. As soon as 12 o'clock hit I grabbed my purse and literally ran out the building( lmao). As I entered I promised myself I wouldn't spend more that $10 bucks( smh at myself). As I picked up several nail polishes and other miscellaneous items I couldn't help to think that just maybe I would have the courage to put things back, unfortunately everything I picked up I needed (lol). By the time I got to the register ended up spending almost $40 (sigh). If their was a rehabilitation center for Drug Store shopping addicts I swear I would be the first one admitted ( Smirk).. the sad thing about it is that I really don't care (LOL). Anyway gals and guys I can't wait to try my new products and when I do I'll be sure to inform you guys on how well they worked :)

P.S follow us on twitter @casademuse

No comments:

Post a Comment