Friday, April 30, 2010

Foods For Great Skin


Summer is coming and I for one am dreading wearing foundation in the summer heat! The question that may arise is, " what can I do to achieve flawless skin with out wearing foundation?"
The answer is simple! you are what you eat! Don't get me wrong I love eating greasy
foods, but if you cut back on fats and add more nutrients into your meals you will notice a great difference in your skin. I have compiled a list of great foods for the skin.

Low Fat Dairy products ( are essentials for vitamin A )
Blackberries, Blueberries, strawberries and Plums (high in antioxidants )
Salmon, walnuts, canola oil and flax seed (essential fatty acids)
Green Tea ( Has anti-inflammatory properties, also reduces the risk if skin cancer)
Water( Keeps your skin Hydrated)

I hope this helps to give you better in site on how to achieve better looking skin, after all in order to achieve the best photo finished look with any makeup application you have to ensure that your own skin is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment