Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sephora's Color Play 5 in 1



So I walked into Sephora today ( a usual routine) and as soon as I walked in I couldn't help but notice Sephora's brand new 5 in 1 color palette. This color filled eyeshadow and blush pallete was definitely a attention grabber.... I couldn't help but to notice the big sign next to it that said $29.50 ( value $150). So of course being the person that I am I decided to sample the product. To my surprise I found the eyeshadow to be very high in pigment ( definitely a plus) and their were a bunch of great colors the only thing I didn't like was the blush. The colors were blah ,but if you know what your doing I'm sure it could work. This palette is perfect for Divas that are just starting out with makeup or for someone who doesn't wear makeup often and don't want to spend a arm and a leg on just one eyeshadow. This is a great buy ladies and gents! hurry up and get it while it lasts. I'm sure Sephora will be jacking up the price real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment