Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Black Opal Stick Foundation....Am I In Love?


So lately I've been hearing alot about this Black Opal sick foundation. I've seen this products for years in the drug stores, but I never paid it any attention. The other day I was on twitter and I saw a tweet by a celebrity make up artist ranting and raving about this product; so I decided to give it a try. Honey! can you say AMAZING!!! I love this foundation so much. It gives you FULL coverage and it was only $9.95. The best thing about this stick foundation is that its not heavy and can easily be mixed to create your perfect foundation match and for $9.95 you also get ALOT of product. I recommend this product if you have skin discoloration and blemishes you are tyring to hide, but if you have oily skin this isn't for you.

2 comments:

  1. I also purchased this today lol (mini make up junkie... maybe) it goes on so effortlessly!!! Your tips are everything honeeyyyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete