Monday, June 7, 2010

IMAN Undercover Agent


Ok ladies so Imans Under Cover Agent Oil Control Primer is a must have for this summer. This foundation primer is placed on the face before you apply your foundation. I for one was kinda skeptical about this product but I figured I would just go for it and to my great surprise this product worked better than I expected. Using this primer will help your foundation set and last longer and it also keeps your face from looking greasy and sweaty. This formula is light weight which is perfect for the summer. It can cost anywhere between $13-$15 bucks. Ladies make sure when when your going shopping for your summer beauty products make sure Imans undercover agent is on your list.

2 comments:

  1. I purchased this product today because of your post and I cant wait to use it!! I will def comment about the results. Thanks Shay J

    ReplyDelete