Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nail Art Makes a Come back....

So I opted to jump on the ban wagon( something I don't do very often) and join the nail crazed evolution of nail art. This Trend has quickly become the new "cool" thing to do this summer. I for one am not the type of person to do what everyone else is doing but, I figured "what the hell" let me go for it. I never get any kind of designs on my nails; just a simple polish and I'm good to go. The most I would do to add a little funk to my nails is get a neon color. Anyway, I was looking for a manicurist for a photo shoot I was doing and I was referred to a friend of a friend. When I took a look at her work I was absolutely amazed at her art work. I decided to go out of my element and give her a try. She did such a great job with the art work on my nails. Unlike most nail technicians that I've encountered she was really friendly and attentive to my needs. In addition to the nail art, she gave me the most amazing pedicure (for those of you that live in Brooklyn, NY, you know exactly what I mean when I say it's hard to find a good nail tech that's not gonna rush you out the chair to get to the next customer). Anyway guys, check her out! you can find her on twitter @CampbellSoup_
Here's a picture of of my nails

No comments:

Post a Comment