Friday, June 25, 2010

My Face Is Soft As a Baby's Bottom


I know that their are a lot of makeup wipe products out on the market that many of you out there swear by, but I'm going to give you the real deal about these products. many of these makeup wipes on the market contains a high level of fragrance, alcohol and a bunch of ingredients that are NOT good for the face. The skin on your face is one of the most sensitive parts of your body which is why anything with high levels of alcohol is not good for the skin. Especially the skin on your face. Many of us have been experiencing break out from some of these wipes on the market( I will not say any names) but it's important to read the ingredient's in products before making a purchase. If you see alcohol listed as an ingredient you may want to stay clear of this product. Moving forward I've gotten a lot of questions about people asking me what I use to wipe the make up off my face and believe it or not I use Pampers unscented sensitive baby wipes. These wipes are alcohol free which means they contains NO ethanol or rubbing alcohol and they have no fragrance. I absolutely love this product to remove the make up off my face, they get the job done it also cost less than what you would pay for those other wipes on the market. And what's even better is that I don't get any break outs. let's be honest if these wipes are good enough for a baby's bottom then they must be good enough for the face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment