Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Smokey Eyes Smoked all out

So the other day I went to an event and I decided to go for a smokey eye. I posted the picture to my facebook and a got a lot of compliments and questions on what products I used to create this look. Below you will find the picture and the list of products I used.
On my face I started off with Imans oil control agent face Primer
Then I used Black opal creme stick foundation
I then used a eyeshadow primer on my eyelids straight to the brow bone
once the primer was on I colored just the lids of my eyelids with NYX white Jumbo pencil
I then used my eyeshadow brush to place NYX Ultra Pearl Pigment " Charcoal Pearl" on just my lids( On top of where you placed the the NYX white)
I then took the Medium color blue from my 80 color palette and placed it on top to the lid( Just on the lid don't go any higher)
take your bending brush and blend out the color
take any black eyeshadow with your blending brush and place it on the corner of your eyes and blend it into the crease.
use a highlighter the color for under your brow bone( I used off white from my color palette)
I used Mac gel Liner to line my top lash line and my lower lash lash line
I went over my lower lash line with black eyeshadow
I also used the NYX Jumbo pencil in green to line under my lower lash line
I applied HIPS "Ticked" blush to my cheeks
I then applied some false lashes by "ModLashes"
I lined my lips with NYX brown lip pencil
I used Maybellene's "Rose Hush" lipstick and mixed it with NYC "Chiffon" lipstick then topped off my lips with a thin coat of Victoria Secrets lip gloss
So there it is guys.. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at Casademuse@gmail.com and send me pictures if you recreated this look. I've also been getting a lot of request to do videos so look out for that. Until then stay beautiful dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment